A 100% Volunteer, 501(c)(3) NonProfit
- If you haven't already done so, please go back and read and/or print out the GUIDELINES on the Scholarship page before proceeding to the application. This could save you a lot of time.
- All required questions must be answered. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- Applications must be completed online. Opportunities to provide external links or documents are provided where appropriate.
- You are required to provide a copy of your most recent high school and/or college transcript. An opportunity to upload the document will be provided in the application.
- Application must be completed by March 5, 2023 at 5 pm Central Time. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Successful applicants will be notified on or before April 2, 2023. Interviews may be necessary.